[keycloak-dev] Publishing events to JMS topic

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Tue Jan 12 12:37:42 EST 2016

Hi!

We have a need to publish Keycloak events to external systems, for example
when user updates her profile. I was thinking of publishing messages to a
JMS topic by implementing an event listener.

What do you think, would you be interested in such a pull request? I think
the topic should be preconfigured in Keycloak/Wildfly, but the admin would
enable the functionality by adding "jms" to event listeners in the admin
console.

Best regards,
Thomas