[keycloak-dev] UserFederationProvider with non-trivial configuration

Josh Cain josh.cain at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 10:18:41 EST 2016

Bill,

Thanks for the quick response.

I do think it would be very useful for us if the federation provider
configuration were more verbose.  I saw where some work was done recently
on this (PR-1973 <https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/1973>) to allow
for better customization on labels and help texts and such.  Extending the
REST endpoints for configuration could potentially be useful as well.

We're using certificate files for a portion of our configuration, so we'd
actually need to store the file objects in the DB, as opposed to just
parsing configuration files.

Totally understand about feature freeze.  Let me know what I can do to
help, I'm still getting my feet wet with Keycloak, but don't mind jumping
in when necessary.

Josh Cain | Software Applications Engineer
*Identity and Access Management*
*Red Hat*
+1 843-737-1735