[keycloak-dev] module re-org

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 14:02:43 EST 2016

On 13 January 2016 at 20:00, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:

> Because it isn't something that would ever be removed like JPA or mongo?

Actually, in theory it could. That's why I thought it was a sensible
separation. It all relies on Freemarker so if we decided to use something
else or to support another templating mechanism as well. Or even to stop
using templates and use AngularJS+rest.

> Themes would just be .js and .html and .css right?

Yep. I think it's worth keeping them separate.