[keycloak-dev] Impersonate should be logged like an error?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 16:16:40 EST 2016

Wonder if impersonated events shouldn't be normal events, but just have
some prefix for them in type? For example IMPERSONATED_LOGIN,
IMPERSONATED_LOGOUT, IMPERSONATED_TOKEN_REFRESH etc. Similarly like we
have prefix in type for error events.

And in all impersonated events, there might be also detail in the event
identifying admin user who is impersonating.

Hopefully this is easy to implement without touching too much files in
codebase (but not sure) :)

Marek