[keycloak-dev] Google redirect url

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 02:48:49 EST 2016

On 13 January 2016 at 22:09, Thomas Raehalme <
thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Google doesn't accept wildcards in redirect URLs. This means I have to
> create a separate client for every realm in the Google console.
>
> Any chance we could have a shared redirect URL across realms? Maybe as an
> option in the federation configuration? Then I could share the same Google
> config for each tenant.

-1 The client in Google should be per-realm as otherwise you're also
sharing the config in Google (logo, contact email, etc) and also consent.
Also, all logic here is per-realm so it would be a fair bit of special code
to be able to support this.

Best regards,