[keycloak-dev] browser refresh again

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 02:53:10 EST 2016

Do we support async authenticators? I'm thinking about something like:

* User logs in on desktop with username/password
* As two factor auth we send a notification to a mobile phone app
* When user clicks ok on the mobile phone app the login on the desktop
continues

This type of authentication is used by banks in Norway, which is very nice
as you don't need to manually write a code.