[keycloak-dev] Spring Boot with KeyCloak

Pablo Viciano pablo.viciano at borealos.com
Thu Jan 14 14:18:24 EST 2016

Hello,

I’m integrating an Spring Boot app with KeyCloud and I can’t authenticate with server  because the web.xml doesn’t read by Spring Boot.

failed verification of token: Token type is incorrect. Expected 'Bearer' but was 'null'

I’ve tested with spring boot adapter (with tomcat 8 adapter) but I can’t specify properties such transport-guarantee (token) and I’ve tested with spring security too (creating extension of KeycloakWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter)

What’s your solution?

Thanks

--
Pablo Viciano