[keycloak-dev] 1st pass module re-org, Brute Force, and AuthenticationManager

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 20:33:39 EST 2016

PR sent, probably will be commited once you read this:

This is a first pass at the module re-org.  Wanted to get most of it
done on Friday, but I screwed up and lost 3 hours of work cuz I forgot
to merge Stian's big jackson change and the conflicts were too much :)
I hope to do more next week.

* top level server-spi module was created

* These modules were removed and rolled into server-spi
- model-api
- events-api
- export-import-api
- timer-api

* These modules were moved into keycloak-services
- exportimport single file and dir
- some utility classes from exportimport api
- timer-basic

* These SPIs were moved to server-spi
- LoginProtocol
- ProtocolMapper
- ClientInstallationProvider

* BruteForceDetector is now a Provider and is looked up via
KeycloakSession.  Previously we were stuffing it with
AuthenticationManager and passing that around everywhere.  This cleaned
up a bit of code.