[keycloak-dev] Social login provider for Microsoft Live

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 05:52:58 EST 2016

If you can get it in today or tomorrow (early) we can add it to 1.8.0.CR2.

You should also be able to use the generic OpenID Connect provider.

Adding it yourself would require also adding templates in admin theme,
shouldn't be a big deal as you only need that one template and the rest
you'd inherit from Keycloak theme.