[keycloak-dev] Social login provider for Microsoft Live

Vlastimil Elias velias at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 06:06:48 EST 2016

Hi

On 19.1.2016 11:52, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
> If you can get it in today or tomorrow (early) we can add it to 1.8.0.CR2.

will try to do this, I will provide PR against branche and the another
against master

> You should also be able to use the generic OpenID Connect provider.

I though about it, but if I understand it correctly I will not be able
to get users name, surname and email this way, as it is not provided in
OAuth 2 and it requires another REST call in common social providers.

> Adding it yourself would require also adding templates in admin theme,
> shouldn't be a big deal as you only need that one template and the
> rest you'd inherit from Keycloak theme.

I see

Thanks