[keycloak-dev] Correcting French translation

francois maturel francoismaturel at dijit.fr
Wed Jan 20 03:02:17 EST 2016

Hi,

Yes they are iso-8859-1, but I'm talking about this file:
forms/common-themes/src/main/resources/theme/keycloak/email/messages/messages_fr.properties

It contains unicode characters like '\u00a9' which actually is
'COPYRIGHT SIGN' ( ©)

For instance on line 1: V\u00a9rification du courriel
output: V©rification du courriel I sent a PR in github yesterday to
correct that.

François Maturel

Cordialement,

François Maturel