[keycloak-dev] Broker login events

Libor Krzyzanek lkrzyzan at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 03:31:16 EST 2016

I’m fine with  “LOGIN” event for any type of login (form/social etc.) and distinguish the used method in event’s details.

The issue right now is that provider id is not included in login event.
Do you think you can fix that in 1.8.0.CR2? Is it bigger change or just small thing to add?

Thanks,

Libor Krzyžanek
jboss.org Development Team