[keycloak-dev] auth-server-url as a system variable

Juraci Paixão Kröhling juraci at kroehling.de
Wed Jan 20 13:57:07 EST 2016

On 20.01.2016 19:15, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> I noticed that looking at Hawkular, but correct if I'm wrong. Today
> that's not supported for the client side configuration, unless you
> workaround it like you did with Servlets, right?

Right, for the JavaScript Adapter (which loads /keycloak.json by
default), you'd need a workaround like that.

For the Wildfly adapter, it's already supported on the secure-deployment
approach. So, instead of using a keycloak.json within your WAR, you can
protect it via the subsystem.

Not sure about other adapters, though.

- Juca.