[keycloak-dev] module re-org complete?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 17:27:38 EST 2016

"backends" (jpa, mongo, infinispan) were consolidated under
keycloak-model-(jpa, mongo, infinispan).

Integration module was moved around into:
adapters/
adapters/oidc
adapters/saml
spi/

connections, broker, social, events etc. were consolidated.

Modules I did not consolidate:

federation/*

I kept federation separate as I'm wondering what will happen with
kerberos and IBM JDK.  LDAP module depends on kerberos, so I kept that
separate too.

events/syslog

Not sure if this is something we was removable or not as it depends on a
thirdparty library.

client-registration/*
wildfly/*

I don't know much about these modules so I kept them separate.
Stian/Marko can decide what they want to do here.