[keycloak-dev] module re-org complete?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 07:08:54 EST 2016

On 20 January 2016 at 23:27, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:

> "backends" (jpa, mongo, infinispan) were consolidated under
> keycloak-model-(jpa, mongo, infinispan).
>
> Integration module was moved around into:
> adapters/
> adapters/oidc
> adapters/saml
> spi/
>
> connections, broker, social, events etc. were consolidated.
>
> Modules I did not consolidate:
>
> federation/*
>
> I kept federation separate as I'm wondering what will happen with
> kerberos and IBM JDK.  LDAP module depends on kerberos, so I kept that
> separate too.
>
> events/syslog

I'm deleting this. Shouldn't have been added in the first place as syslog
can be done with the syslog appender for regular logging. Besides no one
actually requested it.

> Not sure if this is something we was removable or not as it depends on a
> thirdparty library.
>
> client-registration/*

Moved to integration. It's client lib for client registration service.

> wildfly/*

Needs to stay as is. It's all specifics to WF and they can't be combined.