[keycloak-dev] Keycloak on Wildfly 10

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:50:53 EST 2016

I deploy the adapter by overlaying/copying the adapter modules into my
Wildfly.

I understand that you support older Wildfly versions too, but I guess
you have to create a separate adapter for Wildfly 10 then.
You can easily see that there are incompatibilities between Undertow
1.2.x and 1.3.x which will result in a failed compilation if you change
the Undertow version in the parent pom for testing purposes.

Regards,
Christian