[keycloak-dev] need explanation of distribution for adapters

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 14:11:59 EST 2016

On 1/21/2016 1:43 PM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:

> On 21 January 2016 at 18:31, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com
> <mailto:bburke at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     I need to create a separate adapter distro for Wildfly 10 as it is not
>     compatible with Wildfly 8 and 9.  To do this, I need an explanation of
>     the distribution directory for adapters
>

> Would it not be cleaner to incorporate something in the adapter that
> uses different classes depending on the undertow version?

No idea what  you mean.  The undertow class/method in question has a
different signature between 8-9 and 10.  The method call has parameters
whose types don't exist in one or the other's versions. Basically I'll
be creating a wildfly10-adapter-spi and wildfly9-adapter-spi jar that
each have one class in them.  These modules are included in the
adapter-spi module.  I just don't see any way around that.