[keycloak-dev] Application Clustering problems

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:05:36 EST 2016

I don't have a problem with sticky sessions and I will definitively
configure them, but I am curious. What is the reason for the problems
with round robin in this test scenario? Are the infinispan caches not
replicated fast enough or is there an implementation limitation in the
adapters?

Regards,
Christian