[keycloak-dev] Application Clustering problems

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:53:13 EST 2016

I just wrote that I configured clustering for my application just like
in the standlone-ha.xml of my Wildfly 10 CR4.
I configured the jgroups subsystem and the distributed caches for web
sessions as it is done in standalone-ha.xml of Wildfly.
If there is anything else that should be configured, can you please
point me to that configuration option?

Regards,
Christian