[keycloak-dev] Pentaho with Keycloak (SSO)

Shankar_Bhaskaran Shankar_Bhaskaran at infosys.com
Thu Jan 28 13:31:43 EST 2016

Hi ,

I am trying to set up keycloak with pentaho 6 which uses spring 2.5 security. The application server on which pentaho war runs is Tomcat 8.  For that I will need the spring adapter with the dependencies . Could you direct  me the download link for  the same .  Pentaho now supports CAS. Do we have any documentation for implementing keycloak with pentaho 6. I have attached the spring security xml of pentaho and also the cas xml for SSO .

On checking with Pentaho on integration with keycloak they replied as given below

"If Keycloak can authenticate a visitor via a webservice, you can write the Spring Security based Pentaho extensions to authenticate using Keycloak. Again, we don't directly support Keycloak, but I can give you information about how to switch to a web services based authentication and authorization system. "

Regards,
Shankar