[keycloak-dev] Fwd: [keycloak] KEYCLOAK-2292 Broker login: remove identity provider prefix from auto… (#2141)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 16:30:40 EST 2016

We agreed on this in some other thread:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2016-January/006243.html

By default, firstBrokerLogin flow addresses conflicts in both email and
username. So conflict in username can now be easily resolved and
accounts can be linked at login time. So there is not much need to use
tricky usernames like "brokerID.brokerUsername" anymore.

This PR addresses just default behaviour. If username mapper is used, it
has always precedence. So there is still possibility to go back to
previous behaviour or configure username template however you want.

Marek