[keycloak-dev] Keycloak SAML response 'Destination' Element is always validated.

Arulkumar Ponnusamy parul.com at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:11:29 EST 2016

Hi Bill,
As per SAML spec, this Destination element is optional. does not this
validation is optional.

SAML Spec says,

Destination [Optional]

A URI reference indicating the address to which this request has been sent.
This is useful to prevent

malicious forwarding of requests to unintended recipients, a protection
that is required by some

protocol bindings. If it is present, the actual recipient MUST check that
the URI reference identifies the

location at which the message was received. If it does not, the request
MUST be discarded. Some

protocol bindings may require the use of this attribute (see [SAMLBind]).