[keycloak-dev] UserFederationProvider.close() not being called

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 05:36:36 EDT 2016

Currently the user federation instances are not maintained by the Keycloak
session so they're not always closed. This is not strictly a bug as it was
intended to be like this. We'll probably improve this in the future and
have instances managed by the Keycloak session so there's only one per
session/request and it's closed when the session is closed. We're currently
discussing how to do this. In the mean time enlistForClose should work.