[keycloak-dev] TokenEndpoint is potentially too restrictive

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:13:18 EDT 2016

Thanks Marek, that makes sense now.

Removing the "default" checkbox on my provider did the trick - yes I want
to execute this action for every user regardless on login in the sense of
an filter / interceptor.

Btw. this use case I implemented is IMHO quite common - would be cool if
keycloak would ship with something like that out-of-the-box ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas