[keycloak-dev] Disappearing Keycloak deployment

Brooks Isoldi brooks.isoldi at traversed.com
Mon Jun 6 10:52:27 EDT 2016

I'm using the standalone distribution of 1.9.4.Final.

We have had this issue after executing "sudo service wildfly restart" on
command line.  We've also had it happen after starting Keycloak by
simply running ./$JBOSS_HOME/bin/standalone.sh and after it starts up,
hitting cntrl-c.  Additionally, we think it happened once while running
shutdown --restart=true within the JBOSS CLI.

This has happened numerous times now, however we have not been able to
create a reliable reproduction procedure.  I don't have logs to share
right now, however I have seen in the server.log references to
keycloak-server.war being undeployed.