[keycloak-dev] OAuth2 Offline Token Introspection

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 02:35:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

it seems that oauth2 token introspection specs doesn't have any direct
support for OIDC offline tokens. However you can possibly create JIRA
for it. Currently it seems we consider token as valid just if there is
"online" valid userSession. In case of offlineToken, it should check
"offline" session instead.

Marek