[keycloak-dev] OAuth2 Offline Token Introspection

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 03:29:07 EDT 2016

The introspection specs has some support for refresh tokens and our impl
supports it too. You can even provide "token_type_hint" parameter and
use either the value "access_token" or "refresh_token" .

The offline token is not directly supported, but I am personally not
seeing an issue for us to be a bit more "clever" and lookup offline
sessions instead of online sessions in case that type of provided token
is offline token?

Marek