[keycloak-dev] OAuth2 Offline Token Introspection

Jorge M. jm85martins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:26:05 EDT 2016

That sounds good. Should I create a Jira ticket for this one?

By the way... We are planning to use offline tokens on native mobile client
apps. Basically the apps only use KC for authentication (using aerogear
oauth2). Do you think that a regular access_token is more suitable for this
scenario, rather than the offline token?

Thanks,
JM