[keycloak-dev] User Federation Provider Cache

Ariel Carrera carreraariel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:05:47 EDT 2016

When I wrote:
"I have developed a custom user federation provider. I notice that Keycloak
create several User Federation Providers during a single authentication
flow callin KeycloakModelUtils.getFederationProviderInstance multiple
times..."
I tried to write:
"I have developed a custom user federation provider. I notice that Keycloak
creates several User Federation Providers during a single authentication
flow, calling to KeycloakModelUtils.getFederationProviderInstance multiple
times..."

--
Tatú