[keycloak-dev] Config File for token validator endpoints url in keycloak?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 22:57:59 EDT 2016

The SPI is called "authenticator", not "authentication", so it should be:

"authenticator": {

                                "xyz-username-password-authenticator": {

                                                "tvUrl": "
https://192.168.0.11/TokenValidator/TokenValidator.asmx"

                                }

                }

Assuming "xyz-username-password-authenticator" is what's returned by your
factories getId method.