[keycloak-dev] Keycloak commit message format

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:37:06 EDT 2016

Hello group,

it's just a minor thing and sorry to ask that as an outsider
but I was wondering whether you could agree on a standard for commit
messages that reference JIRA issues.

In the git log one sees variants like:
KEYCLOAK-XXX 1st line of commit message
KEYCLOAK-XXX: 1st line of commit message
KEYCLOAK-XXX - 1st line of commit message
[KEYCLOAK-XXX] - 1st line of commit message

Would be great if you guys could agree on a style != freestyle :)

Cheers,
Thomas

PS:
I use the git alias lg to glance over the keycloak log

alias.lg=log --graph --pretty=format:'%Cred%h%Creset -%C(yellow)%d%Creset
%s %Cgreen(%cr) %C(yellow)<%an - %ae>%Creset' --abbrev-commit
--date=relative