[keycloak-dev] server start up errors

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 06:13:35 EDT 2016

The first error means that there are existing tables in the local H2
database (under standalone/data there are keycloak.* files).

It looks like the logic determined that they are of some previous db schema
version, and tried to upgrade the schema to latest version, but
unexpectedly the schema in place already seems to contain the tables it
wasn't supposed to contain.

I suppose that could happen if upgrade process is interrupted by restarting
the server?

Since you are using the default H2 database I assume you don't care about
any existing data. The solution for you then is to stop the server, delete
the database (rm standalone/data/keycloak.*), and start the server again.