[keycloak-dev] Enable JDK8 for testsuite

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri May 6 01:15:50 EDT 2016

I'm afraid I've already merged this. I could change it back, but in the
future we will start using JDK8 features on the server side, that means all
modules not used by adapters will be allowed to use JDK8 features. It seems
like a better way forward would be to solve the issue (my PermissionsTests
will be horrible without lambdas as well).

Why are the servlets in "tests/base" at all? Seems like these are only used
by "tests/other/adapters" and that's where they should be. Base should
focus on only testing the server itself. If the servlets are moved there we
can make only "tests/base" use JDK8. That would solve the problem right?