[keycloak-dev] Failing integration-arquillian tests when using -Pauth-server-wildfly

Vlasta Ramik vramik at redhat.com
Thu May 12 05:06:20 EDT 2016

FYI

There is
https://keycloak-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/keycloak-deploy/

It checkouts 1.9.x branch and builds keycloak daily. If it succeeds
artifacts are deployed to nexus staging repo and
https://keycloak-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/keycloak-parent/
job is triggered. This is multi-job and one of its jobs is
https://keycloak-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/keycloak-wildfly/.
It run base testsuite on wildfly.

So if you want you can check test results of the job regularly to be
kept informed.