[keycloak-dev] Keycloak impersonate programmatically

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Fri May 13 15:28:59 EDT 2016

Yes, we try to contribute as much back as possible. However, we’re a bit resource strapped right now and a proper PR would require full test coverage and documentation updates.

If Keycloak maintainers think our patch looks acceptable and want us to contribute, I’ll spend the time on a proper PR.

Scott Rossillo
Smartling | Senior Software Engineer
srossillo at smartling.com