[keycloak-dev] Authentication Provider chaining

Rashmi Singh singhrasster at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:52:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am looking for a way to do authentication provider chaining with
keycloak. Basically, I want to have multiple authentication providers,
example username, Suregrid etc. On submitting username, we call a service
and if that service tells us to use SureGrid, then we should be able to
pass control to the corresponding authentication provider. So basically, I
want to spilt one authentication provider into multiple and be able to
chain them based on the response from the service called. I have not found
any documentation that explains this. Could you suggest how to achieve this?