[keycloak-dev] Location Response Header

Alex Gouvêa Vasconcelos alexgv99 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:58:19 EDT 2016

I'm trying to follow the link obtained in a 201 (user created) in the
Keycloak API but I can't access the "location" header which should be
returned in the response...

$http.post(url, user)
.then(
     function(response) { console.log(response.headers()); },
     function(error) {}
)

The whole response.header() collection is empty... yet, the chrome
developer console shows the url to the new resource...

I think, maybe this is related to the problem described here (
http://www.aaron-powell.com/posts/2013-11-28-accessing-location-header-in-cors-response.html),
but I have tryed to add the following lines to my keycloak.json and yet no
success:
  "enable-cors": true,
  "cors-allowed-headers": "Location"

Could anyone help me with that issue?