[keycloak-dev] Location Response Header

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed May 18 02:45:33 EDT 2016

Permitting the Location header has to be changed in the admin endpoints on
the Keycloak server side. Adding those properties to keycloak.json only
control CORS headers for services in your own application.

Please create a JIRA issue for this, you can mark it as a bug as the admin
endpoints should support CORS.