[keycloak-dev] Authentication Provider chaining

Rashmi Singh singhrasster at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:21:58 EDT 2016

Thanks a lot for your response. I went through the chapter. What I
understand is we can create multiple executions (authentication providers)
but they are executed in a serial fashion in a fixed order defined. Is
there a way to be able to switch between them (so, not have it executed in
the default serial way but depending on the response we get from an
external service we called, we can switch to the corresponding one). Any
ideas?