[keycloak-dev] Keycloak : Multi-tenant : Login screen theming.

Stephen Merchant Stephen.Merchant at gandlake.com
Thu May 19 04:20:42 EDT 2016

Hello,
Please - can somebody help me?!

I have been evaluating Keycloak with the intention of providing SSO in a multi-tenant SAAS system.

We intend that each tenant will have a dedicated realm, and 'Login User Experience' for each tenant must be cooperate customised.

I have sussed from online sources that using innate Keycloak 'theming' will not help me to achieve this?  I have also been advised not to use Login SPI as it is regarded as an internal software interface, and consequently subject to change in future Keycloak releases.

I would be really grateful for a suggested legitimate approach of how to achieve this in Keycloak,

I am a supporter of Keycloak, I can see the potential, and I really want to involve it within our SAAS solution.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Merchant
Developer
Gandlake Limited

Crown Commercial Service Supplier
BSI ISO/IEC 27001 certification number IS 585161

Gandlake Limited, a Limited Liability Company registered in England and Wales under number 4667925. Registered Office: Gandlake House, London Road, Newbury, Berkshire. RG14 1LA. VAT Registration Number 809 7164 11