[keycloak-dev] Account Endpoint

Lance Ball lball at redhat.com
Thu May 19 09:41:36 EDT 2016

Hi there

While updating the keycloak-nodejs-auth-utils to match current endpoints, I
stumbled on this function:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-nodejs-auth-utils/blob/master/lib/grant-manager.js#L326-L353.
It looks like the endpoint is $REALM_URL/account, but I don't think that
endpoint still exists. I looked through the documentation to try and find
its current equivalent, but nothing jumped out at me. Can anyone here point
me in the right direction?

Somewhat related, as I have been doing this work on the JS module, I have
been stymied a bit by the existing documentation. As I complained to him,
Bruno pointed me to this document
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/wiki/Docs. I applaud the effort and
want to give a big +100 to " Improved organization / grouping of REST
endpoints." For my efforts, this has been the biggest impediment to speedy
progress so far.

Thanks
Lance