[keycloak-dev] standalone-full in keycloak standalone

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon May 30 01:34:03 EDT 2016

The server distribution is a standalone Keycloak server bundle. It's not a
JEE app server and hence doesn't need a full configuration (for example
full contains messaging, which standard config doesn't). The development
bundle is a WildFly JEE app server, with Keycloak server added. This is
recommended mainly for development.