[keycloak-dev] standalone-full in keycloak standalone

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue May 31 11:55:22 EDT 2016

It's not supported to deploy JEE apps to the Keycloak server and we
recommend having a separate WildFly instance for your apps. At the moment
in theory it's possible, but we may remove and/or alter the config of the
underlying WildFly which would break your apps in the future. You can also
use the overlay and add it to an existing WildFly, but we only support one
specific version of WildFly and again your applications may require config
that conflicts with what Keycloak requires.