[keycloak-dev] evict on update/remove, make providers cache aware

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 08:54:57 EST 2016

Can't prevent that because of user storage import support.  I found this
issue in the LDAP adapter when syncing.  You have to interact with the
UserProvider directly, but still make sure the cache is evicted.  Rather
than force the user to know about this scenario, it would be best to
just handle it internally.