[keycloak-dev] OTP API

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 08:27:23 EST 2016

Should be generic and not specific to a credential type.  Should also
hook into brute force detection.  IMO though, one of the reasons for SSO
and keycloak is that the application does not gather credentials.  This
is the job of the auth server.  IMO, we'd be better off with expiring
the login at the client side, redirecting to auth server, auth server
sees that the user session is 3 hours old, and requests OTP.