[keycloak-dev] A probable bug in read-only mode for LDAP Federation Provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 16:11:43 EST 2016

Yeah, now it's working fine. However I've added workaround with custom
REST endpoint, which is able to find either UserStorageProvider model
and fallback to UserFederationProvider model (if ComponentModel
corresponding to UserStorageProvider is not found). I couldn't figure
better way to have admin console working correctly with both UserStorage
providers and old UserFederation providers.

We can remove workaround once the UserFederation SPI is removed. I've
added JIRA to track removing this workaround in next version
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3933

Marek