[keycloak-dev] User SPI

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 08:58:44 EST 2016

Documentation is coming soon in 2.4.1.  Sorry for delay.  Just in the
middle of porting the LDAP and other providers to new SPI.

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/user-storage-jpa

Example needs to be updated to tell you you need to configure ExampleDS
or KeycloakDS as an xa-datasource.  Wildfly barfs when you two
datasources in the same transaction and neither are XA enabled.