[keycloak-dev] issue supporting older migrations

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 12:13:52 EST 2016

The generic migration is very cool, but there is problem that it has
hard dependency on the API, so you can't easily remove the stuff from
model API...

How about deprecate UserFederationProviderModel and deprecate all
UserFederationProviderModel CRUD methods on RealmModel? Or maybe even
remove those CRUD methods from RealmModel, but keep them just on JPA
RealmAdapter and Mongo RealmAdapter? The MigrateTo1_3_0 would need to
cast the RealmModel somehow to particular RealmAdapter though.

Marek