[keycloak-dev] next release should be 2.5 not 2.4.1

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 05:07:29 EST 2016

Actually thinking about this some more. Why don't we just keep the old user
federation SPI in for now and mark them as deprecated. Then we can remove
in 3.0.0C.CR1 release instead? Makes more sense to remove in a major update
rather than a minor update. That would also give you more time on figuring
out the migration issue?