[keycloak-dev] Admin console broken on master?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 06:43:53 EST 2016

I can see it too. It seems UserFederation were not yet fully cleaned
from admin console. Feel free to create JIRA and/or fix it or wait for
Bill after return from thanksgiving.

AFAIK SSSD was already migrated from UserFederation to new UserStorage
SPI. So new endpoint should look for userStorage component rather than
federation. There should be already existing endpoint for it and I think
that things will work fine after UserFederation stuff is fully cleared
from angular.

Marek